i cant tell you how many times i have heard or read that someone “just wants to dance!” this week. its a cliche thats been bombarding me since the advent of tumblr, but seems to have taken a specific tactical assault this week.
i am pretty sure that “just” dancing is incredibly fucking easy to accomplish and unless all these exclaimtions are coming from parapalegics, maybe all everyone wants is to “just stop being self-aware”.
- a tall can
- a bunch of soda
- a tray of cinamon rolls
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- the Knocked Up DVD for $2.99
- a dress
- fake cordorouy pants
- real cordorouy pants
- marc jacobs shirt (retail: $280.00)
- kenneth cole hat (retail: $75.00)
- black ankle boots, 2 pairs
- black knee-high boots (retail: $119.00)
- Gucci Intense por Homme
- Hello Kitty Diary
- Shinkansen pencil
- Hello Kitty x Friendswithyou wallet (sorry, guys)
- a really hyphy ass pair of leggings
- ben&jerrys red velvet ice cream
- ben&jerrys cinammon bun ice cream
- haagen daas butter pecan ice cream
- haagen daas pineapple coconut ice cream
- 2 big ass bags of cookies
- a family size bag of kettle chips
- a whatchamacallit bar
- almond joy bar
- a hoodie
- 3 pairs of levis
- a wallet
- a money clip
- another wallet
- 2 pairs of headphones
- 5 headbands
- several nailpolishes
- 2 rolls of film
- a pair of socks
- a COACH compact mirror
- several pairs of underwear, Victoria’s Secret
- several bras, Victoria’s Secret
- 3 iphone cases
- cookie mix, dry
- cookie dough
- mint white chocolate chips
- peppermint drops from Hickory Farms
- a couple handfuls of candy
- a couple handfuls of shit from the healthy bin section at Albertsons
- a stack of cookies from Mrs Fields
- Buttery Pecan flavored ice cream
- two coffee thermoses
- Cinnabon flavored coffee creamer
- a flannel for israel
- 3 packs of bucky ball cubes
- a bottle opener ring
- a book
- an iphone app magazine
- 2 cheapo compact mirrors
- a black watch
- several lighters
- adidas shorts
- black clarks
- new balance sneakers (israel, i hate that brand)
- new balance hat
- a pair of jeans from vans
- 2 shirts, one short sleeve, one long sleeve
- a belt
- mechanical pencils
- black zip up jacket
- button up shirt for israel
- 2 beanies
- 2 key chains that have a shitload of tools on them but look like keys
- eyebrow make up thing
- angle brush, hello kitty
- eyeshadow brush, bobby brown
- really expensive ass tweezers (retail $40.00)
- crazy ass nail clippers
- 3 boxes of toy figures where you dont know whats in them til you open them
- a coffee mug shaped like mickey mouse
- stainless steel salt/pepper shaker set (retail: $50.00)
- this tray you put pots on when they are still hot or something.
- the following dvds
-Romy and Michelles High School Renuion
I think that’s it.
today after countless brought to you by netflix in-home marathons, i watched the last episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and deleted every drug dealer phone number, text message and entry in call history, and thus said good-bye to everything i was thankful for this year.
fuck yeah i am!
if you dontknow any filipinos thnk about the black eyed peas and youll get it
coke binges are an awful way to learn about sun-rises in other people’s kitchens.
i hate filipinos. all that self esteem.
this year, i learned to stop being afraid of iphones.
i live in a neighborhood chock full of those wears-a-suit-to-work-but-in-reality-its-the-Verizon-store Mexicans. They sell cups of corn in front of the liquor stores here.
theres stray dogs. and i think i want one. the same way you think you want to kick pigeons when youre little.